Last weekend, I got to go to St George to see my girls. We had so much fun! Annie, Toni, Shannon and I went to breakfast. We put the camera on a rock - hence the weird angle :)
Toni Mae gave me this huge bubble wand. It is amazing! It makes tons of huge bubbles, and you don't have to keep redipping. And get this - it smells like berries! It's true.It was an insanely long drive (took me 10 hours to get home!) but it was totally worth it! I miss St George!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Idaho and Trailer Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ok i'm so sad i wasn't able to make it, and I'm so Jealous about the Wand! Berry's For Real!?? I love it!!
you girls look so cute!
I am so glad you came down friend! I miss you! Hurry up and get married already so I can come and visit you in Idaho.
I am sad I tried to make it too but I am so happy that you are doing so good. Shanny told me you are doing awesome and I really am excited for you. Keep in touch cutie!
Post a Comment