Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Fever

Last night Nick wanted cupcakes with fluffy white frosting. Instead, we made cupcakes with pink, blue, green, and yellow frosting. They were so cute, I just had to take a picture!
I hate to brag (ok I really don't), but they taste even better than they look! Yummy...

4 comments:

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

They look delicioso. I still want to hear more about this guy. He sounds like a keeper (:

Jami said...

Did you eat all of them???? Send me one :)!!!!

Kimberlee said...

Miss Karalynn -
So fun to read your blog and see what you are up to lately. Sounds like times are great and you found a steal of a guy! You are cute together.

Loves,
Kim

I want a cupcake!!

Shannah said...

ooh those look amazing! How super cute and ready for Spring are you?