Turns out this day is so much more fun when you have a Valentine! At least, I had fun. I stole Nick's extra key to his car (don't tell!) and Michelle and I filled it with balloons and covered it with hearts. We did it in the middle of the afternoon when he was at work. I was just sure he would look out the window and catch us, but nobody saw us. One of his coworkers saw it when they were leaving and told him, so EVERYONE had to go out and look and then tease him. So it worked perfectly! Here are the pictures you've all been waiting for:

Cute story called Nick sent me roses at work, but they didn't deliver them on time. I was already gone for the day and in class when they came. But my girls at work were so excited, so they called me and made up some story about some paperwork I needed to do and it was so urgent and I had to come back. So when I got out of class I went back to work, and my "paperwork" turns out to be a beautiful bouquet of roses. How sweet!
Then that night, Nick showed up at my door with this cute little puppy dog (I named him Val) and a box of chocolates. He took me to his house where we had candelight dinner - spaghetti! I loved it. He is so sweet! Turns out I might have a little crush on him...



2 comments:
AGREED! Lover's Day is SO much better when you have a Valentine!! yay! and You better have a little crush on him, after all that cuteness!! He Seems GREAT! your Perfect match!
So stinkin cute! Awh and a poppy(insert accent) :O)
Post a Comment