Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

The Hinckley Challenge

I got an email today about the Hinckley Challenge: to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. This is to honor President Hinckley, who was 97 when he died. There is a website set up for it www.hinckleychallenge.com. You create a log in, and then you can enter in your progress everyday and it will tell you how many pages you have left, and how many per day to meet your goal. It can't hurt, right? It will be a challenge to do it, especially during this semester, but it will be good for me. I'll put my graph on the page so you can see how I'm doing (and it will keep me motivated).

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

What a great idea!! and a good way to keep you motivated! Good luck! I just might join you!!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Karalynn,
So who is this Nick guy? It has been waaaay too long since I heard what you are up to! You look so happy! Keep in touch!
Stacy(Aldred) Talbot

Spencer and Mindy said...

ok Where's the cute Valentines Decore that you did to Nicks truck?!?! i wanna see what a Beautiful job you did!!

:) happy day!