After Ben was born, I got a little obsessed with this outfit. I kept finding it on clearance in different sizes, so he was able to wear it often. I just couldn't resist dressing my boys up in the same outfit.
Isn't this just the cutest thing?
After Ben was born, I got a little obsessed with this outfit. I kept finding it on clearance in different sizes, so he was able to wear it often. I just couldn't resist dressing my boys up in the same outfit.
Isn't this just the cutest thing?
4 comments:
YES it is the cutest thing ever! I love these pictures. Their priceless. I need to call you! Congrats on cute little Isaac. You make some adorable little boys Karalynn. Miss you! So excited to see y'all soon!
Friend you have a couple of handsome boys that is for sure. I love it!
Such dang cute boys you've got there friend! Congrats on your new baby Mr. Isaac. He's so precious!
oh that last pic is seriously THEE CUTEST THING EVER!! and i love the matchy matchy shirts...how is it being mommy to 2 kiddo's? (not that different, huh.. just takes forever to get everyone ready to go someplace) you rock! and your boys are freaking adorable!
Post a Comment