Our last camping trip of the year. I think this was the end of Septemberish. We bought a cute little camper this summer, so we've had some fun. For this weekend, Mom and Dad met us in Pine with their big bus. Excuse me, it's a motorcoach.

Ben and Grandpa went on lots of little hikes around our camp. It was a really nice spot, and late enough that there were only 2 other campers way on the other end. We had our own little spot of forest. My Dad is wearing a pink sweater because he forgot his jacket. The sad thing is, I think I was more embarrassed than he was. He really has no shame.

I'm not sure what's going on with this picture, but he had some serious stories to tell.

On Saturday we went for a drive up to Trinity Lake. We packed a picnic and had lunch, and played with the itty bitty frogs by the water. Ben was ok with it until they started moving, then he wasn't so much impressed anymore.

Here is Nick's favorite part of camping - cooking and eating. He really is a good cook, as long as it's outside. Let him loose in a kitchen, and you're asking for trouble.

I wanted to see how Ben would do in the shower. Well, turns out that he hated it. But I had this tote that works perfectly as a little bathtub. And it turns out that he loves it.

2 comments:
What a cute boy & a cute pregnant belly! I'm so excited for you Friend!
Nice idea with the tote... might just have to do that same thing. I am jelous didnt know you guys got a camper...we will have to go sometime! It would be fun!
Post a Comment