Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ben Building

Ben got these blocks for his birthday from his cousins. He is really getting into them. He brings them out of his bedroom so I can unzip the bag, dumps them out, and builds for a while. Then when he's done, we put them back in the bag, and he puts them back in his bedroom. They have a certain spot in his cupboard, and he always puts them where they go (he gets that from his dad).



3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

blocks are the best!! sophee has some too and she always wants us to build a 'princess' castle for her.. lol

Jami said...

UMM....I was just wondering if Ben is still building something...cause I haven't seen him in awhile and I think you need to post again....k, thats all. Bye!

Cheryl Adamson said...

Ben is such a cutie!!! We want more blogs. Love, Aunt Cheryl :-)