Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

No Particular Order

I think these "catch up" posts will be in order of which one is easiest, not chronologically.

These pictures are from last week. He is such a cheeser - every time I get my camera out, he instantly starts smiling. He'll even do it when I take a picture of him with my phone.

He had four pieces stuffed in his mouth before I dug them out. He really likes graham crackers. And he really likes feeding himself graham crackers.





2 comments:

Karen Marie said...

He is becoming more and more handsome every time you post pictures! What a ham!

Shannah said...

He is getting so big! And such a character too. Looks liek your having lots of fun being a mommy. Miss you and Love ya. You and your family are in our prayers.
Shannah