Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Happened to Fall?

Earlier this week, it was over 90 degrees. Two days later, it freezes. What's the deal?

Other big news - my baby is 4 weeks old! And one day, actually. Man how time flies. I feel like I spend all day feeding him. But he's a growing boy, so I guess it's a good thing. Except I don't get anything else done during the day. Oh is it worth it though. He is just so sweet. He's starting to talk a little. I love watching him change every day.
In honor of his birthday, here are a few pictures for you:

A couple weekends ago, my parents came up to visit. We went to Silver City.
Another picture sleeping on his dad. He is really proud of his moose.
Grandma loves kissing his fat cheeks.
She just can't get enough of him. I don't blame her :)

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I found you again! only took a month. what a kayootie patootie!! that baby is pretty cute too

Spencer and Mindy said...

STOP! he is just so flippin cute! love his moose! i can't believe he's 4 weeks already! where has the last month gone!!!?? {and fall? what's that?} :) glad your doing so Great!!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Grandma kisses are the best!