Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BFFs

Jami and I have been friends for a really long time. We were friends before the age of the digital camera, so I don't have any pictures from our younger years on my computer. Ok so there probably were digital cameras, but neither one of us had one. But this picture is still from several years ago, before either of us had babies, so it counts.


Jami and I were both pregnant at the same time. She was due four weeks before me. Here we are at my baby shower.


This is the first time our little boys met. They soon became fast friends.

Zayne is exactly four weeks older than Ben. We both went three days past our due dates. Two weeks ago we finally got to see each other's babies. Zayne is such a doll. He was so calm and smiley.

They are already planning the mischief they will get into when they are older.
Aren't they just too cute? They are already best friends.

4 comments:

Jami said...

AWEE.....How sweet!!! I want to still all those pictures and post them on my blog ;)!!! So if you see a post similar to this on my blog....Just grin and know I stole the idea from you!!! I love you Friend!!! I am so glad we have little buddies!!

Jami said...

That would be steal not still :)!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh they are going to be trouble for sure when they get older!! How fun!
they both are so so so cute!!

Kimberlee said...

Oh my goodness! How cute are your two babies together. A.dor.a.ble!