That is fantastic!!! Btw...congrats on the baby!
where do i sign up? It's been too long since I went shootin'How's the mancub?
is this the same Artic Circle that also had the Doubie Burgers for 99 cents? ;)**'mancub' - Love it!! and how is he by the way!! :)
I don't know, Karalynn, I think that sign could easily have been at the Arctic Circle in good old Green River, Wyoming except it might also say, "Handgun class for ladies only to learn how to shoot off them pesky environmentalists"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is fantastic!!! Btw...congrats on the baby!
where do i sign up? It's been too long since I went shootin'
How's the mancub?
is this the same Artic Circle that also had the Doubie Burgers for 99 cents? ;)
**'mancub' - Love it!! and how is he by the way!! :)
I don't know, Karalynn, I think that sign could easily have been at the Arctic Circle in good old Green River, Wyoming except it might also say, "Handgun class for ladies only to learn how to shoot off them pesky environmentalists"
Post a Comment