Sooo....apparently they are suppose to make you feel more comfy?!? Sure! I often think of ducks and bears while in the doctors office laying in such a compromising position! Ha! Super cute preggers pic by the way! :)
Your little lump is adorable! I love pregnant bellies! Congratulations on all the fishing fun :) and a bigger CONGRATULATIONS!! for your anniversary! It is amazing how quickly time starts to fly after that first year! Good luck prepping for labor~my advice on the whole natural or epidural thing is to not make a set decision til you are there~ you don't know how it will go!!! *Tami*
4 comments:
Sooo....apparently they are suppose to make you feel more comfy?!? Sure! I often think of ducks and bears while in the doctors office laying in such a compromising position! Ha! Super cute preggers pic by the way! :)
hahahahaha!
Your little lump is adorable! I love pregnant bellies! Congratulations on all the fishing fun :) and a bigger CONGRATULATIONS!! for your anniversary! It is amazing how quickly time starts to fly after that first year! Good luck prepping for labor~my advice on the whole natural or epidural thing is to not make a set decision til you are there~ you don't know how it will go!!!
*Tami*
ha! those are fun-ny!
Post a Comment