Our first Christmas together! Aww how sweet. We spent the first half of it with my family. I took him to Centennial Park, in the background is supposed to be a waterfall but it freezes during the winter, so there's a sheet of ice covering the side of the canyon. So pretty!
Nick made some planter boxes for my mom for her playhouse, and I painted them. She loved them! p.s. Thanks Neemae for helping me with the idea.
For the first time in a long time, our whole family was together for Christmas. Nick and I were sitting on the couch, and all the kids piled on top of us. It's hard to believe, but there are ten kids in this picture!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Christmas with my family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So adorable with all of the kiddos! Looks like you had an evenful Christmas :o) Miss you friend!
Post a Comment