After Christmas with my family, we went to Paris to have Christmas with his family. Nick gave me a new fishing pole for Christmas, and I got to try it out. We went ice fishing and I caught a fish! The wind was blowing, so I had to bundle up tight to keep warm.
One afternoon we took his nieces and nephew sledding. We found a hill that worked pretty well, until we found the hidden rocks. Then the tubes went flat, so we went to Arctic Circle for lunch.
This is me with his two oldest nieces. They are too cute! I had the best Christmas ever.



1 comments:
ok, so SO Many cute pics. My favorite is the one of you and nick with the frozen falls behind you! I love your earings in that one...Love it!!
How fun, that you got to have christmas with both familys! yay!
You guys are so cute together!!
Post a Comment