
I got these 3-D cookie cutters the other day, and I just had to try them out! We are having a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer party this weekend, I'm so excited. I seriously love that movie!
I had a little problem with a couple of them. They broke when I was trying to put them together. As you can see on Hermey (on the far right), his leg broke off. I had to get some glue (cookie dough) and nuke him back together. But he's good as new now!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Rudolph cookie cutters
Labels: Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Friend! I just love you too death! Those are greatest cookies ever! By the way love the movie also. I have the whole set. Good stuff. Have fun at your party!! Is Nick coming home with you for Christmas?
Karalyn! Oh your blog is sooo cute! And you have been busy this winter. Such fun pictures! This Julie Wilson now Thompson... yeah for friends and blogs! Mine is www.jujubug2.blogspot.com Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment