On Saturday, we went to get a Christmas tree for my house. There was a bit more snow than there was last time. I didn't wear my snow pants and I kept falling over and got soaking wet and freezing cold! But it was really fun. Turns out we ended up getting the first tree we looked at.
We decided to decorate in red and gold. Annie has some red sparkly ornaments, so we had to use them, they are really pretty. After we decorated, we had grasshopper shots. Get grasshopper cookies and soak them in hot chocolate, then put them in your mouth and they melt on your tongue. Heaven!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Oh Christmas Tree!
Labels: Christmas, Nick, Roommateness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Friend! I miss you! And i'm so happy that you have a blog now, cuz it reminds me of all the Silly, FUN times that we had 'back in the day of trailer girls and Idaho girls'...
those are some Sweet memories!
love the TREE! and you and Nick are too cute!
OH, grasshopper shots! Sounds so yum. I might have to try that out. Your tree is so cute!
Post a Comment