My boy has FINALLY decided that he likes to read books. He will actually bring you a book, sit on your lap, and sit still - yes, I said sit still - while you read it to him. Sometimes he will help turn the pages. Then, when the book is done, he turns it back to the beginning so you can read it again. And again. He loves to take books with him to bed. This is how I found him after his nap the other day. Those two in his bed are his favorite right now. Especially the Chuck Truck book. "Hi, I'm Chuck. And I'm a dump truck". He likes getting dirty with his friends. The other one is an Old McDonald book he got for his birthday. It has little pop buttons (kind of like on the lid of a fountain drink) on all the animals. I can tell when he's awake because I hear a popping noise coming from his room.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Hallelujah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How fun. That is good that he likes to read books. Madison loves to read books too.
That is the cutest picture! All snuggley in his bed. Cute!
so cute!! it took sophee forever before she would actually sit still and read stories! but now at bedtime we have to set limits on how many books we are going to read.. ha haa!
Well it is a good thing that you finally learned to read then, huh, friend! I know it was kinda a hard concept for you to catch ;)!!!!
Post a Comment