This is what happens when the girl cousins outnumber the boy cousins both in age and quantity.
We had our WHOLE family together over the weekend. It was great fun. Adam and Kelly, Andy and Rachel, and Nick and I all stayed at Mom and Dad's house. There were people everywhere. Ben had a ball playing with his cousins. I think he especially liked Riley. She would pack him around everywhere. She would get tired and put him down, and he would whine just a little bit, so she would pick him right back up. What a trooper.
Here's some big news - Ben mastered the stairs! We have shown him how to go down stairs several times, but he would refuse to do it (he has gone up for a while). Some of the kids were on the landing and Ben was at the top of the stairs and would throw a ball down at them. They would scramble to get it and he just got a kick out of it. Then they would throw the ball back to him, and over and over again. One time he tried to go face first down the stairs - I think he was going after the ball - but someone caught him. After that he just turned around and went. I was excited until I realized that it just doubled the area where he could get into trouble.
We did manage to fit in a few hours of shopping, and I'm just about done. Now I just need to start all my sewing projects...



1 comments:
That picture is funny and cute.
Post a Comment