Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Days 28-30: Finishing Up

Ok this is just ridiculous. Here are the rest of my pictures for November.

Day 28: The Blessing Outfit
This really isn't from day 28 (obviously), but I just got these pictures from my MIL so I wanted to share.

Day 29: Beach Ben
My dear old roommate Halee sent this outfit. She got it on a cruise to Ensenada. It will be perfect for this summer!

Day 30: Ben Helping
And now we're finally done! Here's my little helper while we were decorating for Christmas.

I hope you all have enjoyed our pictures! I promise that during the next picture a day challenge, we will be more faithful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVED the pic a day plan. Pretty ambitious, but enjoyable to the rest of us! Auntie K

Toni said...

He's so stinkin' cute Friend.