Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Congrats Annie and Blake!

A couple weekends ago, Nick and I went to St George for Annie's wedding. Besides the fact that we cooked in the sweltering heat, it was a lot of fun. Annie was beautiful and looked so happy. And I also got to see all my trailer girls. Good times! We went to Shannie and Jared's house one night and played with their Wii. It was mine and Nick's first time. We played Rockband, so fun! Shannie was killer on the drums. Nick is musically challenged, so he kinda struggled with that one. And then we bowled, and he loved it! The end.

2 comments:

Jared & Shannon said...

Good times! We had so much fun with you guys. Let us know when you are ready to come and play rockband again. Nick was a good sport. He was making me laugh! I love the apron so cute you little homemaker you!

Nichole said...

you beat me to the homemaker title. i knew you would. have not yet canned or made jam. you rock!